5 Minutes. 5 Friends. 5 Action Steps
We need you to join our ‘5 Minutes for Marriage’ campaign because the definition of marriage is under attack. Pennsylvania has always defined marriage as “the union of one man and one woman.” In recent years, state lawmakers in both political parties have rejected every effort to change this definition.
In 2009, the situation is different. Activist groups from around the country are making Pennsylvania ground zero in the fight to re-define marriage. They’re bringing the fight to us! If you agree that marriage is hard work, but that adding multiple definitions and lifestyle choices to the existing definition would just make it harder, then join our campaign.
Five minutes a week and enlisting five friends in this cause can help save marriage in Pennsylvania for generations to come.
5 Minutes. 5 Friends. 5 Action Steps.
- Pray for legislators and citizens to decide in favor of SB 707: Pennsylvania’s Marriage Amendment.
- Invite 5 friends or family members to join the 5 Minutes for Marriage Campaign.
- Phone, write and visit your state senator and state representative to ask for their commitment for the Pennsylvania Marriage Amendment. Click here to send an email to your Senator. If you need contact information for your Senator, click here.
- Encourage your church family and pastor to be involved in promoting marriage as the union of husband and wife and to contact legislators about SB 707.
- Sign up for email alerts and stay involved with Pennsylvania For Marriage. Click here to sign up.
Download the Road Trip video here (WMV, 2:50, 17.1MB)